Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What's New at the PT Library






I'm thrilled to announce that I will be taking over the library this year and I'm beyond excited!  I'm doing a little cleaning and a little decorating and thought I'd share...here's a new display and area for new books!  I hope my students will find much happiness perusing the shelves looking for that perfect book.  We have so many great, new titles and some are still in the boxes yet to be shelved.

 We have some fabulous books for the guys like an award-winning basketball book called Final Four by Paul Volponi and I Hunt Killer by Barry Lyga.  For the girls, I'm excited to introduce an intense, crazy love story called Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.  I got to meet the author in person yesterday at a library conference which was really cool.   I am a huge fan of "Just One Day" by Gayle Forman.  It is the ultimate romance with a twist.  I have read lots of these new books this summer and can't wait to read more  so I can share. 

I don't want to rush things and thank goodness there are still several more weeks left of summer.  But it's gonna be a great year and I just had to give a preview of things to come.  Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment